Thursday, August 31, 2017

Reflex Math

Dear Parents,

We will be starting Reflex Math for homework the week of September 5th. Like I mentioned at Back to School Night, the requirement will be to complete 60 minutes of Reflex Math a week. I will be checking each Friday to make sure it has been completed. The first Friday I will check for the completed 60 mins. will be Friday, Sept. 8th. Being able to recall basic addition and subtraction facts is an important part of 2nd grade. Students are expected to complete 50 problems in 4 minutes by the end of 2nd grade and Reflex Math is a great tool to help them meet that standard. Each student has their own log in which is taped to the inside cover of their agendas. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mrs. Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Important Information and a Peek at Our Week

  This will be my last Blog post for the year. I just wanted to say THANK YOU for all of your support at home. I know this year had it's...