Monday, September 18, 2017

Word Study

Word Study
Students received their new Word Study words today.  One copy will be sent home today and another copy will be used in class.  Students will have their words for 2 weeks and will be tested next Friday.  Please practice spelling the words at home and also sorting the words by the correct feature.  We will be doing a lot of daily activities to practice Word Study words in class.  I met with each of the Word Study groups today and we went over the spelling and feature of each word.  If you have any questions, please feel free to email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Important Information and a Peek at Our Week

  This will be my last Blog post for the year. I just wanted to say THANK YOU for all of your support at home. I know this year had it's...