Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Welcome to the 2019-2020 School Year!!

Welcome to the 2019-2020 School Year!!

Thank you so much to all the parents who brought their child to Open House and attended Back to School Night last  night. I truly appreciate the time you took out of your busy schedules. A lot of information was discussed at Back to School Night. If you were unable to attend, a packet of information will be coming home with your child tomorrow. Please let me know if you have any questions about what you read. 

This will be my main form of communication as to what's going on in the classroom, important dates, topics taught in school that week, assessment dates, and school events. It will be easier if you subscribe to get the email with the Blog update rather than having to remember to check on your own. I update my Blog every Friday afternoon with upcoming events for the following week.

Tomorrow is a big day! I am looking forward to teaching your children this year and watching them grow from now until June! It's going to be a great year! Please reach out through email if you have any questions or concerns!

Mrs. Allen
courtney.allen@lcps.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Important Information and a Peek at Our Week

  This will be my last Blog post for the year. I just wanted to say THANK YOU for all of your support at home. I know this year had it's...