Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Biography Buddy Project

Dear Parents,
Next week the students will be working on a biography report (in class) on somebody famous from the past or present.  Tomorrow in library students will be able to look for books on their famous person.  I encourage students to either print off information about their famous person online at home, or get books from the public library. Students will need to bring in a book or internet facts about their famous person next week.  We will be using the information from the books and internet print outs to help write a biography report. All of the report will be written in school. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me.
Sincerely,
Mrs. Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Important Information and a Peek at Our Week

  This will be my last Blog post for the year. I just wanted to say THANK YOU for all of your support at home. I know this year had it's...