Thursday, August 30, 2018

Homework

Calendar Quiz TOMORROW:  Friday, August 31st
Calendar Worksheet (both sides)

Today I passed out homework folders.  Please take all the information from keep at home out and only return the items that are in the return to school side.

Reflex Math and Raz Kids sign in information and passwords are stapled in the back of the agendas.  Please feel free to practice logging on from home and feel free to start either programs.  I will assign students to complete their 60 minutes/week of Reflex starting next week.  If you want to get on Reflex anytime after school on Friday (tomorrow), that counts toward the 60 minutes for next week. 

If you have any questions, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Important Information and a Peek at Our Week

  This will be my last Blog post for the year. I just wanted to say THANK YOU for all of your support at home. I know this year had it's...