Monday, September 9, 2019

Homework

Reflex Math (60 minutes due by this Friday 9/13)
I spoke to each student individually and told them how many more minutes they owe this week in order to participate in Fun Friday.

No Math Homework due to Map Testing

Last week the students took a quick math quiz on patterns.  This helps Mrs. Peet and I see which students still need additional support in certain areas of the unit.  The highest score is a 3 because there isn't a higher level thinking question. Please review the quiz with your son/daughter at home as well.  The Unit 1 Number Concepts Test will be next week on Wednesday, September 18th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Important Information and a Peek at Our Week

  This will be my last Blog post for the year. I just wanted to say THANK YOU for all of your support at home. I know this year had it's...